How to Give Your Baby Gear a Second Life
Parenting is hard. Parenting can also be very expensive. That’s why as a family we believe in the power of secondhand. We believe in it so much actually, that we built our entire business on the foundation of reducing waste and costs by recycling baby gear.
When we created Stork Exchange, our online secondhand baby store, we did so with the intention of making it easier than ever for parents to score great deals on premium, preloved essentials. We aim to take the guesswork out of shopping secondhand by doing all the ‘dirty’ work for you! We start by inspecting each item for authenticity, safety, and condition, before sanitizing and repackaging. We then curate items with easily searchable filters, such as brand or product category, and allow you to effortlessly shop from the comfort of your own home. Bonus points for fast, reliable shipping too!
If you’re still skeptical about used baby gear, allow us to break down some of the benefits from not only shopping secondhand but also re-selling:
- Step 1: Find high-quality baby and toddler gear at unbeatable prices, from premium brands you know and love
- Step 2: Enjoy major savings on Factory Sealed and Open Box strollers, car seats, bassinets and more - which are basically in brand new condition
- Step 3: Read through full product descriptions and review detailed photos for transparent item conditions, while resting in our promise that all items listed are inspected and sanitized using CDC standards
- Step 4: As your littles grow, clear out the closet and make room for new memories
- Step 5: Consign gently used items by selling gear back to Stork Exchange
- Step 6: Earn extra cash while making your preloved gear available to families in search of a great deal
- Step 7: Lead by example by creating a more sustainable future and reducing waste!